OOC Let's Chat!

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 23:26
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 22:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 22:47 Ooo! You get snow?! Lucky! The only snow I get melts in 3 minutes :lol:
Yeah. We haven’t had snow since early December and this snowstorm is going to be bad. We’re all weather preparing for the worst here since there’s the possibility of losing power if the snow gets too much.
Oo, that's the same for me too. My family is stocking up and the grocery stores are mostly empty now. :sweatingbullets:
i've seen on the news massive snow storms due.... all im getting is rain at 11 degrees C / 51.8 degrees F

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Jrue Peterson wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 21:05
@Charlotte winfield Just a reminder
Image posted by the member
Aw shucks

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 23:14 Ok my filming is done ^^ I’m officially dead
Oo how'd it go?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 00:49
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 23:14 Ok my filming is done ^^ I’m officially dead
Oo how'd it go?
I got asked to try for other shows by the same agency :) after we were all done

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!gotta go to school in 4 minutes

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii :wow: have fun at school Laasya! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 00:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 00:49
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 23:14 Ok my filming is done ^^ I’m officially dead
Oo how'd it go?
I got asked to try for other shows by the same agency :) after we were all done
Ooh sounds like it went well then!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
its saturday so i dont hve school BUT I HVE MY ROBOTICS COMPETITION TODAY!!! *freaks out every 2 secs*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 01:34 its saturday so i dont hve school BUT I HVE MY ROBOTICS COMPETITION TODAY!!! *freaks out every 2 secs*
Oo, good luck! I used to do Robotics (VEX, lol, my school was way too poor to do anything expensive like FIRST). I really enjoyed it but quitted this year to focus on other things. I wasn't very good though (not the best person for advice) but just focus and stay calm, and I'm sure you'll do great!

OOC Let's Chat!
I used to do robotics club, but I was the oldest in the club as well as the only girl, so I quit. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.