Let's Chat!
School is tough..Avery Gray wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 13:29What I want to do versus what I have to do. (Have to go to school even though I want and need to write a solo.)
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
does anyone have any good resource for motivation? (esp writing)
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
You know what sucks- today is film day and for some reason I started crying. I love this 
/sarc
Anyways Iโm fine, I think what triggered it was a comment dad made about me.

/sarc Anyways Iโm fine, I think what triggered it was a comment dad made about me.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
don't cry, you'll drown
(are u ok?)
(are u ok?)
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
I am fine. Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Iโm fine rn. Lol
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
hi guys... freaking out rn
Let's Chat!
Omg why?
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it
Hru?
Let's Chat!
Oh you got this!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 16:42Hi bree... I have tjis important robotics competition tmr and I dont think my team is prepared well for it![]()
WHy dotn you think your teams ready??
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |