OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 10:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 10:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 08:27
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 08:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 08:25 Oh, you are at school, rn?
No my school starts at ten here it’s eight so I have ages
Oh, my school starts at 8 so I have to be ready at 7.....
8!! My school starts at 7:30 so I have to be ready by 6:30
Same here haha :lol:
Would lowkey luv to start school at 8 instead :grin:
Mine starts at 8:30, but I need to be in by 8:00

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 10:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 10:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 10:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 08:27
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 08:26

No my school starts at ten here it’s eight so I have ages
Oh, my school starts at 8 so I have to be ready at 7.....
8!! My school starts at 7:30 so I have to be ready by 6:30
Same here haha :lol:
Would lowkey luv to start school at 8 instead :grin:
Mine starts at 8:30, but I need to be in by 8:00
HELP now I'm getting jealous :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys how is everyone

forever running out of time

OOC Let's Chat!
1hr left of class...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 10:52 hi guys how is everyone
I'm alright, a little tired though haha. How about you ^^?
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 11:03 1hr left of class...
You got this, Emily!

To live is to be loved ♡
Come visit The Fox Den.

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm free! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! 4 more hours and it's also weekend for me :)

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 12:04 Yay! 4 more hours and it's also weekend for me :)
Lucky! I have to go to school half day this Saturday :'(