OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning 🌅

OOC Let's Chat!
morning! well its night here lol

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 03:59
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 03:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 03:31
*sneaks into chat*
Hi Brookline! Hru?
heyyy julia! i’m good, writing up a starter soon! how are you? ^^
Nice! I'm great (ish) I have a super-important robotics competition tmr, so me and my team have been excused for the whole day!!! (I had the WORST lessons today)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky you 🍀
Good luck tomorrow at the competition! 🤞

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 05:39 Lucky you 🍀
Good luck tomorrow at the competition! 🤞
Thanks!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

OOC Let's Chat!
Kohane Miyazaki wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 06:08 Hi
Hi Kohane!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 04:43 is it reasonable to spend 200 hours on a game before march because that is my goal
Tbh maybe bc I've done something similar

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Korinna Nightshade wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 04:29 NOO EMI :'( <3
It's going to be a loooooong seminar today, trying to stay awake :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii! School starts at 10:00 have ages!

Hiiii