OOC Let's Chat!

Dylan Astor wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 01:54 We had a white Christmas a couple years back and we hadn't even had one since I was little until then. It was amazing, but of course last year's Christmas consisted of 70+ degrees Fahrenheit weather instead. :lol: I'm just glad we're getting snow now even though it's going to be freezing. :)
Honestly, I could care less if it snows or not here. If it does, cool I'll be happy or nonchalant about it, but if it doesn't, eh.

What I love about snow in the mountains is that when we go out there, we get rock candy and hot chocolate and sit out there at one of the pavillions and watch the white surface of the mountains, watch the snow fall.

I like the candy part of it most.

But that's never really the christmas reality here. We dream about it, sure, but the last white christmas here was 1983, the year my dad was born. In 1993, there was a blizzard and it was known as, at least to us, as the Blizzard of '93. My dad reflects on thsi very much so, but he hates snow now because he wants to go back to work. Where he's left alone. But he used to talk about jumping off the roof of the house into the snow because there was that much snow.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo that reminds me I should make rock candy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 02:38
Dylan Astor wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 01:54 We had a white Christmas a couple years back and we hadn't even had one since I was little until then. It was amazing, but of course last year's Christmas consisted of 70+ degrees Fahrenheit weather instead. :lol: I'm just glad we're getting snow now even though it's going to be freezing. :)
Honestly, I could care less if it snows or not here. If it does, cool I'll be happy or nonchalant about it, but if it doesn't, eh.

What I love about snow in the mountains is that when we go out there, we get rock candy and hot chocolate and sit out there at one of the pavillions and watch the white surface of the mountains, watch the snow fall.

I like the candy part of it most.

But that's never really the christmas reality here. We dream about it, sure, but the last white christmas here was 1983, the year my dad was born. In 1993, there was a blizzard and it was known as, at least to us, as the Blizzard of '93. My dad reflects on thsi very much so, but he hates snow now because he wants to go back to work. Where he's left alone. But he used to talk about jumping off the roof of the house into the snow because there was that much snow.
Wow. You’re so lucky to live near mountains that have snow. I’ve visited the mountains and they’re beautiful, but I unfortunately don’t have those kind of mountains where I live. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*sneaks into chat*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 03:31
*sneaks into chat*
Hi Brookline! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 03:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 03:31
*sneaks into chat*
Hi Brookline! Hru?
heyyy julia! i’m good, writing up a starter soon! how are you? ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugggghhh can't sleep...

And it's 4.19am :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
NOO EMI :'( <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
is it reasonable to spend 200 hours on a game before march because that is my goal

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je