OOC Let's Chat!

Doing alright!

Did 1/3 of the reading I have to do for tomorrow's class. Struggling to find the focus to read the rest though :sweatingbullets:

How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had shop orders and forms...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I still have one more card to do...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I need forms but on phone...
:cry:


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 19:31
Lotus Lively wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:27 I'm working on chapter 7 of ma story
When I want to work on chapter 3 of mine and yet am distracted by the idea of making people look like me in a roblox game.. (I like making people look like me (laser codes 2,2,1) when I'm the scientist in that Daycare game lol.)
Tbh I had writers block

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Friday/Thursday, everybody ^^ How's everyone doing?

To live is to be loved ♡
Come visit The Fox Den.

OOC Let's Chat!
Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anything

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:11 Well half the states (I live in the USA) are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend and I'm not at all excited about it because it means the power may go out and I won't have the wifi to do anything
I just hope it doesn't snow or anything tomorrow because me and my sister are doing the shots for a tv show.. :( she complains about having more lines but I laugh, not at her, but because I am doubtful that a show revolving around true crime will provide captions on the signing because the people in those true crime or history reenactment documentaries that are hearing aren't always.. yk.. audible, like they're intentionally muted.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 22:52 BROOOOK
SAGE! :wow: how are you??

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 00:30
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 22:52 BROOOOK
SAGE! :wow: how are you??
i’m good! at work right now but i’m working with my favorite coworkers so it isn’t half bad
my teacher gave me a really sweet recommendation for that program i applied to plus i get to interview the host of my favorite podcast for an article i’m writing!
how are you? :cute:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency