OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:58Same
FINALLY SOMEONE!!! Hi Hazel! Hru?
Spawns in

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
*Is bored*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Isla! *Agrees :lol:*
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:03
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:58Same
FINALLY SOMEONE!!! Hi Hazel! Hru?
Spawns in
Hi! Hru? I'm just lying in bed goibg through hio, hoping to get some sleep while getting bored

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:07 Hi all!
Hi Cinder/ Mirada! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:08
Cinder Blaze wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:07 Hi all!
Hi Cinder/ Mirada! Hru?
Good… I have to do violin practice, but I can’t be bothered, to be honest

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:03
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:58Same
FINALLY SOMEONE!!! Hi Hazel! Hru?
Spawns in
You!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 16:58Same
FINALLY SOMEONE!!! Hi Hazel! Hru?
Im good! Excited for my match today. Its gonna be harder tho. Im going up a weight class since they don't have a 105

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Sorry, didn't understand - match of?
Cinder Blaze wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:09
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:08
Cinder Blaze wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:07 Hi all!
Hi Cinder/ Mirada! Hru?
Good… I have to do violin practice, but I can’t be bothered, to be honest
lol I feel the same when I need to do guitar practice!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:11 Cool! Sorry, didn't understand - match of?
Im in wrestling. Its a combat sport.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:12
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:11 Cool! Sorry, didn't understand - match of?
Im in wrestling. Its a combat sport.
ooo nice! Good luck!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency