Name a fictional character A-Z!
Trelawney
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Voldemort
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wendy - Peter Pan
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander - contagion
Name a fictional character A-Z!
yinsen - marvel
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
zarek - marvel
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Aelin - throne of glass series
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |