OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 00:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 00:22 Nononononononononono!!

I'm not Ava!!
Pfft! Ye've got a broom! Could go on a double date with Fyre and Simon!! :wow:
But Fyre and Simon are the Perfect (Ex)Prefect Power Partners!
And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!? :horror:
I created a monster cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more, they want shady, I'm chopped liver :sob:


Edit: I got a flashback to the time when I was able to click each individual part of the hogwarts crest to go to the common room door; slytherin to go to slytherin, ravenclaw to ravenclaw, etc.

I do believe it was removed and just replaced with simply just a full crest with no additional subpieces or links.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 12:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 00:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 00:22 Nononononononononono!!

I'm not Ava!!
Pfft! Ye've got a broom! Could go on a double date with Fyre and Simon!! :wow:
But Fyre and Simon are the Perfect (Ex)Prefect Power Partners!
And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!? :horror:
I created a monster cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more, they want shady, I'm chopped liver :sob:


Edit: I got a flashback to the time when I was able to click each individual part of the hogwarts crest to go to the common room door; slytherin to go to slytherin, ravenclaw to ravenclaw, etc.

I do believe it was removed and just replaced with simply just a full crest with no additional subpieces or links.
I remember that! It was so much easier to get to the lions common room back then! (Well, I’m just lazy and it was a shortcut. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 12:31 Good! Wbu?
I am good too, just sleepy.....
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 12:36
hello! good morning, HiO! <3
Morning Brook!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 07:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 02:36
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33

And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!? :horror:
More like Collie McCoire and squishy love heart...
Yes!

They do have the love!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Auntie Nora seems to think so! :wow:
She shall not abide any tomfoolery!
Ah!

Yes!

But!

There I have the advantage of engaging in colinfoolery!

:sweatingbullets: :grin:
Oh dear... :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Ellie!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Ellie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:17 Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
ooh! sounds cool

will you be qualified for CPR and such after the course? :happy:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:21
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:17 Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
ooh! sounds cool

will you be qualified for CPR and such after the course? :happy:
No, it’s just a school one…

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!