Let's Chat!
I created a monster cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more, they want shady, I'm chopped liverColin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!?Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:19But Fyre and Simon are the Perfect (Ex)Prefect Power Partners!Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 00:56Pfft! Ye've got a broom! Could go on a double date with Fyre and Simon!!![]()
![]()
Edit: I got a flashback to the time when I was able to click each individual part of the hogwarts crest to go to the common room door; slytherin to go to slytherin, ravenclaw to ravenclaw, etc.
I do believe it was removed and just replaced with simply just a full crest with no additional subpieces or links.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I remember that! It was so much easier to get to the lions common room back then! (Well, I’m just lazy and it was a shortcut.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 12:38I created a monster cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more, they want shady, I'm chopped liverColin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!?Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:19But Fyre and Simon are the Perfect (Ex)Prefect Power Partners!Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 00:56Pfft! Ye've got a broom! Could go on a double date with Fyre and Simon!!![]()
![]()
Edit: I got a flashback to the time when I was able to click each individual part of the hogwarts crest to go to the common room door; slytherin to go to slytherin, ravenclaw to ravenclaw, etc.
I do believe it was removed and just replaced with simply just a full crest with no additional subpieces or links.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I am good too, just sleepy.....
Morning Brook!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh dear...Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 07:51Ah!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 02:36She shall not abide any tomfoolery!Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 02:29Yes!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:38More like Collie McCoire and squishy love heart...Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33
And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!?![]()
They do have the love!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Auntie Nora seems to think so!![]()
Yes!
But!
There I have the advantage of engaging in colinfoolery!
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Morning Ellie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
Let's Chat!
ooh! sounds coolMirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:17 Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
will you be qualified for CPR and such after the course?
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
No, it’s just a school one…Ebony Vetra wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:21ooh! sounds coolMirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 15:17 Hi! I've just been doing a first aid afternoon It was really boring - I didn't learn anything!
will you be qualified for CPR and such after the course?![]()