OOC Let's Chat!

Guess what yalllll! Chapter five and six of my story is out!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooooo

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello.... I'm bored

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good! If u don’t mind, can we trade badges?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 12:02 Good! If u don’t mind, can we trade badges?
You mean ravenclaw and gryffindor? Sure!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Heeey people!!!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Zeph!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9