OOC Let's Chat!

Hey hey I just added all mah paper star tally marks up and I've got 580 at the moment :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! In school...

PLEASE ORDER A BANNER (OR CODE) FROM MY SHOP!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
What's a good poem that has at least eight lines?

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Never mind. I found one

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii just made one of my favorite socks into a glove bc I wore holes into them

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 02:36
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 01:19

But Fyre and Simon are the Perfect (Ex)Prefect Power Partners!
And what are Emmi and Cail!? Wilted lettuce and chopped liver!? :horror:
More like Collie McCoire and squishy love heart...
Yes!

They do have the love!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Auntie Nora seems to think so! :wow:
She shall not abide any tomfoolery!
Ah!

Yes!

But!

There I have the advantage of engaging in colinfoolery!

:sweatingbullets: :grin:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire