Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:08
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:06
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:01
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:00

My banner won’t show up even when I do the right coding! Heelp
What happened? Can you show me a pic?
What kind off pic? It looked like this…
Try to post your banner on here for we could see the coding done to it
Ok… Image posted by the member
Well it works! DOes it not show on you screen?

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:09
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:08
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:06
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:01

What happened? Can you show me a pic?
What kind off pic? It looked like this…
Try to post your banner on here for we could see the coding done to it
Ok… Image posted by the member
Well it works! DOes it not show on you screen?
It shows now! I just typed in a 3 instead of a 1! Tysm Bree! If you hadn’t suggested posting in here I would never have done it right! Now my ency has a upgrade check it out!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:11
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:09
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:08
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:06
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:02

What kind off pic? It looked like this…
Try to post your banner on here for we could see the coding done to it
Ok… Image posted by the member
Well it works! DOes it not show on you screen?
It shows now! I just typed in a 3 instead of a 1! Tysm Bree! If you hadn’t suggested posting in here I would never have done it right! Now my ency has a upgrade check it out!
No problem! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi!!!

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Adora!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hey adora!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Ada! Heya Lily! How're you?

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Adora! Hi Ada! Hey lils!

I'm great! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Elowin

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8