OOC Let's Chat!

I remember waaaaay back in primary school, I had two teachers (in two separate years) who loved maths like it was the best thing on earth.

And I've never been good at maths, not even during those days. And those teachers would give off and shout whenever I got any maths question wrong.

So thanks to them and my already bad knowledge of maths, I hate the subject with a blazing passion.
Last edited by Emily Shephard on 21 Jan 2026, 14:11, edited 2 times in total.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I've just had maths, and I think my brain is fried. Usually its okay, but not today

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:11 I've just had maths, and I think my brain is fried. Usually its okay, but not today
I agree. I already had school, but todays lesson for me was beyond boring.


@Emily Shepherd I think my liking to maths (Not hating maths, not loving maths) will decrease over the years. Quite young right now.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:11 I've just had maths, and I think my brain is fried. Usually its okay, but not today
I had a math test today, and for me, maths is okay, except for algebraI hate it sm

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:18
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:11 I've just had maths, and I think my brain is fried. Usually its okay, but not today
I had a math test today, and for me, maths is okay, except for algebraI hate it sm
I am doing algebra in math! I have an exam in a few weeks...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:18
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:11 I've just had maths, and I think my brain is fried. Usually its okay, but not today
I had a math test today, and for me, maths is okay, except for algebraI hate it sm
algebra is one of the ok ones for me

the functions and graphs on the other hand... :shock2:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:18
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:11 I've just had maths, and I think my brain is fried. Usually its okay, but not today
I had a math test today, and for me, maths is okay, except for algebraI hate it sm
algebra is one of the ok ones for me

the functions and graphs on the other hand... :shock2:
Easy

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:00
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:44 You okay, Em? :cute:
I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!

:cry2:
After having 2+ hours of college math homework and lectures to watch, I agree! At least my assignment wasn't hard, but it's still math!:cry2:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 02:16
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:37 Ugh graphing sucks! What's the point of it?!
To witness the beauty of the numbers!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!
I heard someone "pulled a Colin" in the Hufflepuff dorms? :thinking:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire