OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:32 Thank you! Good luck too Jules
Thanks... JUST REALIZED HAVE ANOTHER EXAM TMR!!! For drama, which i'm okay-ish at...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 02:16
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 21:37 Ugh graphing sucks! What's the point of it?!
To witness the beauty of the numbers!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
You okay, Em? :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:14 Ooo! Len! It’s been awhile! :wow:
Yes. I miss you

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:44 You okay, Em? :cute:
I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!

:cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:00
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:44 You okay, Em? :cute:
I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!

:cry2:
Ooof... I don't really hate them... in fact i'm super good with math.... but still I hope you feel better emily!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:00
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:44 You okay, Em? :cute:
I hate numbers... Loathe them. Despise them. Deteste them!!!

:cry2:
Math is the worst for real :angry:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
No comment :grin:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:09 No comment :grin:
(sorry julia)

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:09
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 14:09 No comment :grin:
(sorry julia)
Its fine! I meet many people who hate math (I do too a little, just not THAT much)

Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency