OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?
Good. Studying Kannada for a test tmrw

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:23
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?
Good. Studying Kannada for a test tmrw
Nice! I had a music, and geography exam today. It was beyond brutal. I once studied kannada too... about 3-4 years back... lets just say I didn't like the teacher/class

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?
Hi! I’m good! Just made it to school. :) Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:23
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?
Good. Studying Kannada for a test tmrw
Nice! I had a music, and geography exam today. It was beyond brutal. I once studied kannada too... about 3-4 years back... lets just say I didn't like the teacher/class
Wow… two subjects

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:27
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?
Hi! I’m good! Just made it to school. :) Hru?
Great, just tired. I came back from school a couple of hours back :lol: . Survived (Or maybe didn't survive) through 2 exams back to back...
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:28
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:23
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 13:18 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya!

Hi Avery!

Hru guys?
Good. Studying Kannada for a test tmrw
Nice! I had a music, and geography exam today. It was beyond brutal. I once studied kannada too... about 3-4 years back... lets just say I didn't like the teacher/class
Wow… two subjects
Ik... Good luck in your exam!


What are you guys doing?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! Good luck too Jules