OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 19:31 I read! Its amazing!

Look its the 5 yr old Bree! its for my solo! Have to make the banner
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Tysmm ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
AWWW ADORABLEEEE

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I've a pic of baby Emmi somewhere...

Definitely didn't forget to switch to her account either...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Av's cat's grace ability is finally useful for something in Quidditch! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone? <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
*Dances around*

OOC Let's Chat!
LYA!!! :wow: <3 No way! Congrats! Too bad we won't be against each other until next season!

Anyway, I'm well! Finally getting over this nasty cold I've had for five days now. How are you doing?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:09 Av's cat's grace ability is finally useful for something in Quidditch! :rofl:
Em's Cat's Grace helped her and Mylo win in the Potions Championships!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:38
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:09 Av's cat's grace ability is finally useful for something in Quidditch! :rofl:
Em's Cat's Grace helped her and Mylo win in the Potions Championships!
Ooo! I do hope they'll do a competition like that again sometime and this time I'll actually participate. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 20:36 Woop woop I've finally been promoted to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team! (currently the second-string chaser) The one excitement of my busy busy day:P How is everyone? <3
That's great! Do you know when the next Quidditch match is happening?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.