Name a fictional character A-Z!
zemo - mcu (well its actually helmut zemo but yk whatever)
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Angelina Johnson
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Curious George
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
Name a fictional character A-Z!
denethor ii son of ecthelion ii - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Elrond - Lord of the rings
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
fastred - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Gimli - Lord of the rings
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
haldir - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien