OOC Let's Chat!

Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
Whoa! Ebony! Haven't seen you in chat in a long time! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*appears!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08 Hellloooo! Hey Avery! Hru?
NYXIE!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:10
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08 Hellloooo! Hey Avery! Hru?
NYXIE!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!
LILY!!!!!!!!! GOOODDDD UUUU????????

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:08 Hellloooo! Hey Avery! Hru?
OMG NYXIE T.T
I MISS UR PRESENCE SMMM

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Mat Duncan wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:41
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
I'm still a very beginner in writing and stuff, but I need at least 2 days for each post I write :no: : I can't stop re-reading and fixing details, then I want to wait a day to read it with a fresh mind, then I correct other things that don't need corrections... I'm terrible
Ayo Mat! Welcome to Hogwarts!

I think you've got a pretty smart system there. Nothing wrong at all with rereading and fixing details! But it is wise to step back at some point and admit that it's good enough!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*Gasps* NYXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 16:13
Mat Duncan wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:41
Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day :sad:
I'm still a very beginner in writing and stuff, but I need at least 2 days for each post I write :no: : I can't stop re-reading and fixing details, then I want to wait a day to read it with a fresh mind, then I correct other things that don't need corrections... I'm terrible
omg bro
ur pfp is angelic T.T
Ayo Mat! Welcome to Hogwarts!

I think you've got a pretty smart system there. Nothing wrong at all with rereading and fixing details! But it is wise to step back at some point and admit that it's good enough!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
YEXIIIEEEEEE I MISSS BEING ON HERE

BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]