OOC Let's Chat!

Does anyone here like "The Lunar Chronicles"? I'm desperate for some people to chat about it to - none of my friends have read it :'(

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:38
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
I’m goodhow did u do that, I have 2 replies pending
Like I said
If I do write multiple replies in a day, thy are either super short (no longer than 400-500 words) or i'm on hio for HOURS thta day (3-4 hours)
Quoting me! Sooooo.... Whatcha doin?



Nope, sorry @Cinder Blaze/@Mirada Johnson

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: I just realized I have 16 replies for Av and 5 for Dyl.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
You got this Av! You can write reply’s fast though. I have a lot and they are all from like November December…

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I also have some important Christmas lore to write on top of that and get out another chapter on here for my book. :lol: Though thankfully the chapter is almost completed!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 15:04 :shock2: I just realized I have 16 replies for Av and 5 for Dyl.
Insanity :fear:

I have 4 and I'm already struggling :no:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Does someone know where to find today’s Bertie bots Bean?
No one sent anything in the forum for that yet

OOC Let's Chat!
Nope! Haven't seen anything yet since it may be in a forum not accessible to everyone. I'll check some of the ones I can access. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I have 4 replies (I think?) for Emily.

And a loooooooooooot to catch up on for Casey :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone