Let's Chat!
hi!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |
Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
Let's Chat!
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speedJulia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |
Let's Chat!
If I do write multiple replies in a day, thy are either super short (no longer than 400-500 words) or i'm on hio for HOURS thta day (3-4 hours)Ebony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speedJulia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day![]()
Let's Chat!
Iโm goodhow did u do that, I have 2 replies pendingJulia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:18 Hi Laasya! Hru? I finished so many replies in one day (I always put them off, but then end up taking only some time when I do them) now I just have 3 to do but i'm to lazy to do them
Let's Chat!
I'm still a very beginner in writing and stuff, but I need at least 2 days for each post I writeEbony Vetra wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 14:22
that's amazing -- whenever I click into people's profiles and see them doing multiple replies in a day I'm always blown away by their writing speed
personally I can only finish like a maximum of one reply a day![]()
Let's Chat!
I have so many replies to do that I could finish in one day if I had the motivation to write.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |