Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hey Azz! Hey Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cheers:

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:wow: so many cool people in the games room today

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I agree many new faces. U guys are so lucky you get snow. seeing falling snow is on my to-do ist but its still not happened

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I miss snooooow

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
you can get our snow, if you miss it so badly

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 13:15 Gimme some snow!
me too! *magically conjures box full of snow*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me three!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9