Let's Chat!
NOO Amelia!!
hope you do get some good rest though urgahahh
Dnd mention!!
that sounds so fun aah
I've been planning to run a campaign with a few friends as well though it's more homebrew so i'm kind of just going off of my silly lore and wack memory of playing in other campaigns...
!! honestly think a Hio dnd would be so fun
Dnd mention!!
Let's Chat!
Hi Korinna!
Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!
Let's Chat!
Hru?
Let's Chat!
Anyone taking sociology? Because I'm taking a dual enrollment class in one for winter semester (dumb idea) and I'm struggling so much. Any tips?
Let's Chat!
I am! Owl me and I could see what I could help withDenise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 05:03 Anyone taking sociology? Because I'm taking a dual enrollment class in one for winter semester (dumb idea) and I'm struggling so much. Any tips?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hello... Why is nobody online?.. I'm bored. I'm in school and I have study hall right now
Let's Chat!
I don't wanna go back to uni today...
Let's Chat!
Hi hi turns out fungus can manipulate ants into zombies/ the perfect breeding ground for the fungus that would spread and take over other ants (I found a vid on ants and remembered a book I listened to on zombie bugs but I can't for the life of me remember the book bc I loved it but it got taken of of the app I used to listen to books at the time) tho it could have been Rise of the zombie bugs or The real zombies of nature but I'm not all that sure
Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus
I think the book you mean might be:” a girl with all the gifts”
If you didn’t see it yet THAT
is my shop.
I think the book you mean might be:” a girl with all the gifts”
If you didn’t see it yet THAT
is my shop.