OOC Let's Chat!

hey guys! I want to get indexed, but I'm at a loss whether to index as a seer, metamorphmagus or human. Pls give your views on this

OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:56 hey guys! I want to get indexed, but I'm at a loss whether to index as a seer, metamorphmagus or human. Pls give your views on this
I mean, special races make it so you don't have to apply for an ability every year, only every other year ^^, much easier on yourself when you have to write for two characters or more (inpc + adult staff if you do get staff)

The part that sucks is you start with 30 stat points and are 5 stat points behind humans the same year. But you get cool traits.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:57
Anna Wang wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:56 hey guys! I want to get indexed, but I'm at a loss whether to index as a seer, metamorphmagus or human. Pls give your views on this
I mean, special races make it so you don't have to apply for an ability every year, only every other year ^^, much easier on yourself when you have to write for two characters or more (inpc + adult staff if you do get staff)

The part that sucks is you start with 30 stat points and are 5 stat points behind humans the same year. But you get cool traits.
Thanks! But which do you think I should pick? All seem good, but I’d like everyone’s opinion

OOC Let's Chat!
personally I think being a metamorphmagus is super cool :] (sage is one IC!)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't play metamorph, parsel, seer, veela or anything else other than goblin because they don't really interest me. What do interest me are part giants and part goblins.

However, the ones I don't play are the ones others are interested in and I think you should pick the one that interests you the most.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Pssh.

Everyone flexing their abilities when being human alone is just fine :thinking:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Av and Dyl are just human as well.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! Maybe I will do metamorph on Anna, it’s going to take some time figuring out how to write that application, though thanks Casey, Avery and Clark, but I think sage’s point is highly valid (and metamorph will be fun)

OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:56 hey guys! I want to get indexed, but I'm at a loss whether to index as a seer, metamorphmagus or human. Pls give your views on this
It depends on what you want! Metamorphmagus is great for flavor and casual threads, whereas seer can be amazing in sports and modded events. Both have their strong sides, but it depends on what you want!

I’ve only played a metamorphmagus (Ava), but I’ve enjoyed the unique flavor it gives my character. There aren’t many metamorphmagi in the school! Metamorphmagi can be present in every thread, if you make it.

Seer is also really fun for plots. Your character could play a key part in other characters’ plots when they’re an older year! Plus, they get the fun bonus of their hair turning white!

Edit: a little late! Haha

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 01:22
Anna Wang wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:56 hey guys! I want to get indexed, but I'm at a loss whether to index as a seer, metamorphmagus or human. Pls give your views on this
It depends on what you want! Metamorphmagus is great for flavor and casual threads, whereas seer can be amazing in sports and modded events. Both have their strong sides, but it depends on what you want!

I’ve only played a metamorphmagus (Ava), but I’ve enjoyed the unique flavor it gives my character. There aren’t many metamorphmagi in the school! Metamorphmagi can be present in every thread, if you make it.

Seer is also really fun for plots. Your character could play a key part in other characters’ plots when they’re an older year! Plus, they get the fun bonus of their hair turning white!

Edit: a little late! Haha
Yes, grandma ava coming in at age 11

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark