Let's Chat!
Ooh... What if she's an undercover spy working for the ministry!Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:03Ooh... What if she's an undercover spy working for the ministry!Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
Hazels a muggle born and her moms dead.
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
you can always do something a little boring and say that hazies mum was adopted?Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
True but I like the drama. I'ma think about this more after I sort out Brees family dramaScout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:09you can always do something a little boring and say that hazies mum was adopted?Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Hey Natasha, if you didnโt see it yet, I sent you the banner
If anybody else wants to see my store, go on
If anybody else wants to see my store, go on
Let's Chat!
Ah yikes, I still have those shop orders to finish...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I want a new signature, I just don't know which one
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
"Clark is cool." - Isla 2026
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
im still in highschool T.TScout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:01a max of 280? whats the subject lolol thats such a low numberYexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
normally for english we write a 150-180 -word writing (report, email, or article) but now the teacher wanted us to advance a lil in case there r students who wanna take IELTS so she decided to start simple by making us write a max of 280 words but the IELTS question stated that it needs to be minimum of 250 words yk
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
if you like drama maybe hazie's dad actually had an affair or something or her mother's grandparents had an affairBree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:12True but I like the drama. I'ma think about this more after I sort out Brees family dramaScout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:09you can always do something a little boring and say that hazies mum was adopted?Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret