OOC Let's Chat!

Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:00 IDK, do you want to be half-french?
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
Ooh... What if she's an undercover spy working for the ministry!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:03
Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:00 IDK, do you want to be half-french?
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
Ooh... What if she's an undercover spy working for the ministry!

Hazels a muggle born and her moms dead.

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:00 IDK, do you want to be half-french?
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
you can always do something a little boring and say that hazies mum was adopted?

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:00 IDK, do you want to be half-french?
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
you can always do something a little boring and say that hazies mum was adopted?
True but I like the drama. I'ma think about this more after I sort out Brees family drama

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Natasha, if you didnโ€™t see it yet, I sent you the banner

If anybody else wants to see my store, go on

OOC Let's Chat!
Ah yikes, I still have those shop orders to finish...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I want a new signature, I just don't know which one :(

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:23
I want a new signature, I just don't know which one :(
"Clark is cool." - Isla 2026

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:01
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:46 so uhm.. the teacher gave us an essay and she said she wanted us to write a minimum of 250 words. I asked what is the max and she said 280.. now I finished writing the essay and started counting the number of words I wrote and uhm.. I wrote 462 words T.T
a max of 280? whats the subject lolol thats such a low number
im still in highschool T.T
normally for english we write a 150-180 -word writing (report, email, or article) but now the teacher wanted us to advance a lil in case there r students who wanna take IELTS so she decided to start simple by making us write a max of 280 words but the IELTS question stated that it needs to be minimum of 250 words yk

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:12
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:02
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 19:00 IDK, do you want to be half-french?
It would make sense why her dad would be fluent in French and they visit there every Christmas. but for Hazie to find out Id need to make up a reason to keep her mothers past and everything a secret
you can always do something a little boring and say that hazies mum was adopted?
True but I like the drama. I'ma think about this more after I sort out Brees family drama
if you like drama maybe hazie's dad actually had an affair or something or her mother's grandparents had an affair