OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:57 Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!

Still a hundred to go!
Same here!

Hopefully you won't be waiting too long left for mine!
YYAYY!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:04 Ooo! I’ll try to get a reply out once I do some of my Forensics homework! :grin:
Yaaay! ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night guys! I'll finally try and catch some sleep. WHY SCHOOL?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It's already night time for you? 1:24 in the afternoon. If you're wondering, we don't have school today because of some professional development thing. Basically, the teachers have school.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s 12:25 pm here and I don’t have school today because it’s MLK Day here in the US. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
It's nearly 6.30pm here!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Timezones...! So, where do you guys live, like which country?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
United States. (That's all I'm comfortable saying. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Canada, Hey we're practically neighbours!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! I've been to Canada a couple times! It's so cool! Hey neighbor! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.