Let's Chat!
No I'm just happy to see you 'cause I can't wait your reaction to my post.Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:46
Hi!Did I say something wrong?
Let's Chat!
We're hard to get rid of
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'd recommend our mentorship programme!Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:48 Does someone now know how to link the shop with the profile???
It would be very helpful because I’m struggling
Mentors can really help you with every question you've got about the site!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Just write anything, then select it, press the insert url button then put the link. like this -Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:48 Does someone now know how to link the shop with the profile???
It would be very helpful because I’m struggling
ME
Let's Chat!
It's a Colin!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!
Still a hundred to go!
Still a hundred to go!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
There is also a thread where people post bean locations