OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Welcome new bird! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you

How do I link my shop with my profile?

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:31 Hi! Welcome new bird! :)
Ave! o/

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:23 *poofs*
Poof :shock2:
Poof! :wow:

I have returned everybody! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:39
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:31 Hi! Welcome new bird! :)
Ave! o/
Hi! :) Did I say something wrong?
Last edited by Avery Gray on 19 Jan 2026, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Em! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Does someone now know how to link the shop with the profile???
It would be very helpful because I’m struggling

OOC Let's Chat!
*watches everyone poof*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire