OOC Let's Chat!

Break a leg!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:56 Break a leg!
Thanks! You too :grin:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!
How do you find berty bott beans
Like. I know where the location is, but I don’t know how to find it there.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nia Ebert wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:04 Hey guys!
How do you find berty bott beans
Like. I know where the location is, but I don’t know how to find it there.
they're near the top of the forum by the chains Image posted by the member

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Graci
With ur help I found one 1️⃣

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:47 The filming is wednesday to friday with me needed on day 2 :D so I just need to remember these lines really since I just got the script.
Congratulations on the gig!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 16:50 Hey Christina!! I am good. Hru?
Doing okay thanks. ^^ Just a bit tired.

OOC Let's Chat!
*poofs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:23 *poofs*
Poof :shock2:

OOC Let's Chat!
hey peoples