Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Gets more cards and hides them from Zephyr*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*climbs a tree*

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi! *waves back*

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*jumps back into the conversation*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hey Julia

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HI ada

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hru?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
great wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9