How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasya! hru?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
19/10 Good, wbu?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 good too, got school tomorrow tho :cry:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 My weekend already finished :'(

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 We got a snow day! :snowflake:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 Lucky! Even if there is heavy rain, they won’t give a holiday

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 sad. we've got snow piled up at almost our window sill :lol:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 I miss it when I went to school in IS and also got snow days

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasya!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9