Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:cute:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:mod:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:ninja:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:whip: *steals popcorn with fishing rod/whip*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
U don’t have to steal though, i’m giving it for free 8) :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Grabs whole bowl then conjures a new bowl*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Watches the chaos while eating a choco frog :chocogrenouille:*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Casually snatches the choco frog from Laasya and starts nibbling on it*

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*acciod the cards* 8)

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5