OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:53
*slides into chat*
HiBrookline! hRU?
hi hi julia! i’m great, reading before i head to sleep! ^^ how are you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 05:00
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:53
*slides into chat*
HiBrookline! hRU?
hi hi julia! i’m great, reading before i head to sleep! ^^ how are you?
I'm great! In school right now

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 21:50 Uggghhh why do they only have 5 laundry machines in a building that houses nearly 400 people??
Encourages recycling! Good for the environment!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm watching Cookie Swirl C but like her older vids (ones from 9 to 7 years ago) bc nostalgia :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:23 hello Julia! hruu?
Yex! Haven’t seen ya in a while! Please check out ma shop! Have had no customers for ages! :'(

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:07
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:01 waves hello
waves back enthusiastically
wait i like ur ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 09:05
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:07
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:01 waves hello
waves back enthusiastically
wait i like ur ency
Thank youuuuuu! I like yours too

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 07:53
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:23 hello Julia! hruu?
Yex! Haven’t seen ya in a while! Please check out ma shop! Have had no customers for ages! :'(
hello! I alr checked it, tho im not looking for compliments T.T
I get enough of them irl from friends and myself lol T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyho! How is everyone?