OOC Let's Chat!

Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
same, except its 7 here. I so sorry for the wait on the replys avery

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I get another week before school :lol: Except that I have to go in and help out one day…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 03:06
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
same, except its 7 here. I so sorry for the wait on the replys avery
It’s completely fine! I’m extremely behind on replies and very slowly getting to them. :lol: take all the time you need! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Same tho only now it's 9:30

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
And the newly named Dolly Parton’s Day for us as well. Well, for my state anyways lol. But the schools are closed for Mall day yes)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Same here. But im using that day to do school i missed from thursday last week and get ahead this week since i have a match on thursday

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:28
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US. :)) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Same here. But im using that day to do school i missed from thursday last week and get ahead this week since i have a match on thursday
Lucky you guys! I'm in school right now. Though I have a pretty good timetable today...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*slides into chat*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:53
*slides into chat*
HiBrookline! hRU?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency