OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 23:06 *tackles Clark for snacks* :cute:
How're ya doing Millie? :decayed:
Realizing I should have actually done my homework over the holidays so that I didn’t have to spend like 8 hours this week doing work :sweatingbullets: How bout you?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
*Is bored*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Amelia!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lindsey its like six in the morning here

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It's like 9 at night.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
It’s early afternoon for me :grin:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm getting ready for school. its a monday here

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
2 AM for me :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:30 2 AM for me :cute:
HOW ARE YOU AWAKE?!?! Im only awake cause of school

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:30 2 AM for me :cute:
HOW ARE YOU AWAKE?!?! Im only awake cause of school
I slept 10 hours 48 minutes last night... I also have college tomorrow lol
might go to sleep now tbh

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP