Name a fictional character A-Z!

Optimus Prime

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Percy Jackson

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Q*bert

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ralph - Lord of the Flies

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
saruman - lord of the rings

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Thranduil - Lord of the rings

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
ursula

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
viktor krum - harry potter

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Winnie the Pooh

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xerneas - Pokemon

she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``