Let's Chat!
Hi!!
Let's Chat!
Oof


Hope u heal soonnn


not but actually, who is she?Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:50Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:14omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?hehe tyy!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 18:38Oof
Hope u heal soonnn
not but actually, who is she?Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:50Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:14omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?hehe tyy!
i actually dont know? saw it on pinterest!
| β¦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"β¦ ββββββββββββ |
βββββββββββββ πΊπ―πΆπ· + ππ΅π·πͺ STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 βββββββββββββ[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
I drove a round about today and I don't think I did too bad
Let's Chat!
Nice!
I have my driverβs license yet I rarely ever drive.
I have my driverβs license yet I rarely ever drive.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nice! They can be tricky if you are not used to them. I remember when I learned I was brought to an area that had three of them right after the other. You had barely left the last first one before you were in the second xD
Like you, Avery I have my license and drove last some time this summer xD
Like you, Avery I have my license and drove last some time this summer xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
hi hi