OOC Let's Chat!

Hello

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored, what about you?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:33 oof-
Im very sick so I have to sleep early T.T
I feel you! I’ve been sick for about 3 days now. . .
Oof 😭😭
Hope u heal soonnn 🀍🀍
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:50
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:14
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?
omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?
hehe tyy!
not but actually, who is she?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 18:38
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:33 oof-
Im very sick so I have to sleep early T.T
I feel you! I’ve been sick for about 3 days now. . .
Oof 😭😭
Hope u heal soonnn 🀍🀍
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:50
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:14
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?
omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?
hehe tyy!
not but actually, who is she?
i actually dont know? saw it on pinterest!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑷 + π’Šπ‘΅π‘·π‘ͺ
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
I drove a round about today and I don't think I did too bad

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Nice!

I have my driver’s license yet I rarely ever drive. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! They can be tricky if you are not used to them. I remember when I learned I was brought to an area that had three of them right after the other. You had barely left the last first one before you were in the second xD
Like you, Avery I have my license and drove last some time this summer xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?