Let's Chat!
Im great! Supposed to be asleep cuz i have school tmr but i cant sleep wbu?
Let's Chat!
oof-
Im very sick so I have to sleep early T.T
Im very sick so I have to sleep early T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
oof Hope you feel better soon! And i hope its nothing serious
Goodnight Hio. I'll try to sleep now
Goodnight Hio. I'll try to sleep now
Let's Chat!
Same here.....Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:34 oof Hope you feel better soon! And i hope its nothing serious
Goodnight Hio. I'll try to sleep now![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I feel you! I’ve been sick for about 3 days now. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:14omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?
hehe tyy!
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Oh absolutely! Had a grand timeColin McCoire wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:48Sounds lovely either way, plus time out with mum!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I wish I have more shop orders but I guess it would help if I had forms and my new product
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooh fun.Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 18:07You just reminded me that I have a couple shop orders to complete.
![]()