OOC Let's Chat!

Im great! Supposed to be asleep cuz i have school tmr but i cant sleep wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
oof-
Im very sick so I have to sleep early T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
oof Hope you feel better soon! And i hope its nothing serious



Goodnight Hio. I'll try to sleep now :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:34 oof Hope you feel better soon! And i hope its nothing serious



Goodnight Hio. I'll try to sleep now :lol:
Same here.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:33 oof-
Im very sick so I have to sleep early T.T
I feel you! I’ve been sick for about 3 days now. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:14
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?
omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?
hehe tyy!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:21 Mm. Roast!
I had half a chicken! :LOL:

Ma had gammon with hers :P
Sounds lovely either way, plus time out with mum!
Oh absolutely! Had a grand time :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I have more shop orders but I guess it would help if I had forms and my new product


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: You just reminded me that I have a couple shop orders to complete. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 18:07 :shock2: You just reminded me that I have a couple shop orders to complete. :lol:
Ooh fun.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.