Name a fictional character A-Z!
Furret - Pokemon
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
Name a fictional character A-Z!
glorfindel - lord of the rings sorry for breaking the theme
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hagrid (Harry Potter)
My Encyclopedia | Metamorphmagus
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 4
Yes, I use SARCASM because KILLING people is ILLEGAL
Name a fictional character A-Z!
ingrid - salt to the sea
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jeffy - SML
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kai Azer - Powerless
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Name a fictional character A-Z!
lobelia sackville-baggins - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Morrowseer - Wings of Fire
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
BASED!!! Nick Fury
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``