OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:21 Mm. Roast!
I had half a chicken! :LOL:

Ma had gammon with hers :P
Sounds lovely either way, plus time out with mum!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I just remembered I don’t have school tomorrow! :rofl: At least I’ll get the chance to pull my act together and hopefully won’t be six anymore. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:51 I'm bored
Do you want a banner? It will be free :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:51 I'm bored
Do you want a banner? It will be free :grin:
... You love advertising your banners... Ok... if its free. but i cannot fill the form now. I can do it tmr (my tmr) but you can send the form...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:02
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:51 I'm bored
Do you want a banner? It will be free :grin:
... You love advertising your banners... Ok... if its free. but i cannot fill the form now. I can do it tmr (my tmr) but you can send the form...
Hehe- Sorry....

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:04
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 17:02
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:51 I'm bored
Do you want a banner? It will be free :grin:
... You love advertising your banners... Ok... if its free. but i cannot fill the form now. I can do it tmr (my tmr) but you can send the form...
Hehe- Sorry....
what for?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?
omg who is this gorgeous lady in ur pfpp?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Yexi!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hello Julia! hruu?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..