OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:23 I'm going to bed right now... my sunday is over :cry:
Night! Hope you have a good week!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I lost my kindle.... so i cant get the cheaper books!!

*Le gasp* Simon!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:21 Mm. Roast!
I had half a chicken! :LOL:

Ma had gammon with hers :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great! Wbu?
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:23
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:23 I'm going to bed right now... my sunday is over :cry:
Night! Hope you have a good week!
Thnk You! For everyone else, Good night/morning/afternoon/evening Though i will be active for a little more time

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:20 Hey everyone! I’ve just started a new RP topic called “Between
Glances I’m Invisible, But Still Here”
, featuring Chrissy as she feels lost and alone in the Great Hall in the evening. You’re more than welcome to join and help her, she’d be so happy to make some friends. Thank you! ^^
I’ll happily respond once I get home from church today! :)
Yaaay! Thank you Avery I can't wait. ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
hi! Anyone there?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Me! I'm goid


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.