Let's Chat!
Night! Hope you have a good week!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I lost my kindle.... so i cant get the cheaper books!!
*Le gasp* Simon!
*Le gasp* Simon!
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
How is everyone?
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Wbu?
Thnk You! For everyone else, Good night/morning/afternoon/evening Though i will be active for a little more time
Let's Chat!
Yaaay! Thank you Avery I can't wait.Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
I’ll happily respond once I get home from church today!Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:20 Hey everyone! I’ve just started a new RP topic called “Between
Glances I’m Invisible, But Still Here”, featuring Chrissy as she feels lost and alone in the Great Hall in the evening. You’re more than welcome to join and help her, she’d be so happy to make some friends. Thank you!![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Me! I'm goid