Let's Chat!
Awesome!
I’ll happily respond once I get home from church today!Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:20 Hey everyone! I’ve just started a new RP topic called “Between
Glances I’m Invisible, But Still Here”, featuring Chrissy as she feels lost and alone in the Great Hall in the evening. You’re more than welcome to join and help her, she’d be so happy to make some friends. Thank you!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Reading is an expensive hobby!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Not if you got to a library though...Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47Reading is an expensive hobby!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah..... but my library in town is so disorganised.... like its stressful to go inJulia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:00Not if you got to a library though...Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47Reading is an expensive hobby!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
![]()
Let's Chat!
It is!Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47Reading is an expensive hobby!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
![]()
I don’t live in city limits, so it’s even more expensive to pay for a library subscription, so I just buy my own books or get the for free on my kindle on occasion.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Even I have a kindle! But me and my mom found a way to download free books (You download a free pdf version on a device that has the kindle app, then you transfer the pdf to your kindle and BOOM! You have it as a book – Unless its a very old kindle, this will work). I have a super good, and super cheap library near meAvery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:02It is!Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47Reading is an expensive hobby!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
![]()
I don’t live in city limits, so it’s even more expensive to pay for a library subscription, so I just buy my own books or get the for free on my kindle on occasion.![]()
Ooof...Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:01Yeah..... but my library in town is so disorganised.... like its stressful to go inJulia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:00Not if you got to a library though...Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47Reading is an expensive hobby!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45Awesome!I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Going to the store on a Sunday is scaryyyyy
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Went for a day trip out of town and treated Ma to a Sunday roast in a nice cafe
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Mm. Roast!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I'm going to bed right now... my sunday is over