OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:40 Making everyone feel inadequately young? :lol:
Hi joseph! Hru? Probably
I'm good!! Just a lil tired cus it's getting late :grin: you?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:58
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:40 Making everyone feel inadequately young? :lol:
Hi joseph! Hru? Probably
I'm good!! Just a lil tired cus it's getting late :grin: you?
I'm great! I had a super lazy day (my sundays almost always are :grin:). Its around 6 in the evening here. U?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello y’all I’m on a train it’s cool

forever running out of time

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSI

OOC Let's Chat!
*skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
cool!
Oh, btw, is it possible for me to change my Discord from my original?

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
waves hello

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:01 waves hello
waves back enthusiastically

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! I’ve just started a new RP topic called “Between
Glances I’m Invisible, But Still Here”
, featuring Chrissy as she feels lost and alone in the Great Hall in the evening. You’re more than welcome to join and help her, she’d be so happy to make some friends. Thank you! ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
@Vladislav Liam Gunther DnD was good tho the campaign was supposed to go on for like two more get togethers but we (I) killed the dragon (it wasn't supposed to die) in 12 minutes tops (I basically killed it bc I did the final strike on the poor thing)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff