OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:11
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 12:46 Wow! I feel like i'm too young here :lol:
Same here..... Everyone is so older than me......
Same….

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:11
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 12:46 Wow! I feel like i'm too young here :lol:
Same here..... Everyone is so older than me......
Same….
Fr....

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
apologies for bringing the mood down

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:34 apologies for bringing the mood down
apology accepted? Whats it for?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Making everyone feel inadequately young? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:40 Making everyone feel inadequately young? :lol:
Hi joseph! Hru? Probably

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 12:46 Wow! I feel like i'm too young here :lol:
Same….

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 12:46 Wow! I feel like i'm too young here :lol:
Same….
Hi Laasya! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 12:46 Wow! I feel like i'm too young here :lol:
Same….
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good, wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:52
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 12:46 Wow! I feel like i'm too young here :lol:
Same….
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good, wbu?
I'm great. Just replying to RPs. By any chance would you like a banner?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency