How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8288373737383938383773737383737363773737373737377373/10 do I know ya? ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2973728828289292013482/10 idk bout you, but I forgot sure don't know you...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think I've seen you a couple times but I am incredibly new.

she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen ya before :lol: welcome ta hio!!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000/10 hi Joseph!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Mirrie!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 you're a fast typer :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi! Love the new pfp @Joseph Sims

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi Edith!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!