Let's Chat!
I agree Ms. Evans. Wait until they realize they have to do 20 years 3-4 more times (depending on genes, how you live your life, and several other factors). 20 is like the training wheels are getting taken off and you most likely crash a few times before you figure it out.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Nice to know someone agrees... Im certainly not 20 yet but I'm looking forward to it!Makaio Kāne wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 07:46 I agree Ms. Evans. Wait until they realize they have to do 20 years 3-4 more times (depending on genes, how you live your life, and several other factors). 20 is like the training wheels are getting taken off and you most likely crash a few times before you figure it out.
I'm taking some insparation from @Emeline Hunter and asking - Would you like a banner from my shop?
Let's Chat!
Ms. Evans. I will certainly take a look at your shop too. Weekends are normally family days so Monday I will have more time.
Ms. Eliot. How are you?
Ms. Eliot. How are you?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Ok! Thank You! My Sundays are also family days but they're usually lazy since we are usually up till late on saturdaysMakaio Kāne wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 08:38 Ms. Evans. I will certainly take a look at your shop too. Weekends are normally family days so Monday I will have more time.
Ms. Eliot. How are you?
Let's Chat!
@Keegan Cadwalader - I've been dreading turning another decade older lol but I have been looking forward to *one* part of the 20s, I'm just not there yet. But I don't like the 20s because at this point it's basically.. you're inching your way towards death's door closer and closer. If that makes sense? You're closer to death is what I mean. Morbid ig, death as a topic isn't really as morbid to me but it seems to be for others so revelio'd.
@Avery Gray -
tbh I had dreaded being 17 because I didn't want to be an adult legally lol. I dreaded 18 and 19. I just wish I could be young forever.
@Emily Shephard - :( I don't know how to enjoy my day to day life when I do the same thing daily lol
@Lotus Lively - How was dnd? I want to run another one shot or campaign (I want to do a campaign but I hop between stories, so technically while it doesn't make sense to be back and forth between adventures that aren't that connected, they're still levelling up theirs and yet still having fun)
@Julia Evans - As Kane said, I can live to be 60 to 80 maybe depending on genes, however, most of my family have died around 60, a rare few in the early 70s. I'm basically 1/3 a way through my life already.
@Makaio Kāne - (I have to keep going to your profile to get your name to mention you)
terrifying 
To be clear; I'm not scared of my final moments on this Earth, I'm more scared of what comes *after*, if I was wrong and whatever. But also I wish I could stay young forever because I don't want what adulthood comes with; responsibility, legal consequences and expectations. I don't like the idea of losing the same safety I had when I was a kid either.
@Avery Gray -
tbh I had dreaded being 17 because I didn't want to be an adult legally lol. I dreaded 18 and 19. I just wish I could be young forever. @Emily Shephard - :( I don't know how to enjoy my day to day life when I do the same thing daily lol
@Lotus Lively - How was dnd? I want to run another one shot or campaign (I want to do a campaign but I hop between stories, so technically while it doesn't make sense to be back and forth between adventures that aren't that connected, they're still levelling up theirs and yet still having fun)
@Julia Evans - As Kane said, I can live to be 60 to 80 maybe depending on genes, however, most of my family have died around 60, a rare few in the early 70s. I'm basically 1/3 a way through my life already.
@Makaio Kāne - (I have to keep going to your profile to get your name to mention you)
To be clear; I'm not scared of my final moments on this Earth, I'm more scared of what comes *after*, if I was wrong and whatever. But also I wish I could stay young forever because I don't want what adulthood comes with; responsibility, legal consequences and expectations. I don't like the idea of losing the same safety I had when I was a kid either.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wow! I feel like i'm too young here
Let's Chat!
Same here..... Everyone is so older than me......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*pops in*